Sunday, October 30, 2005

Homecoming Proposal

I went house shopping today. It is exhausting, and I really am not 100% what I want yet. But it was nice getting out there and taking another look. I spent last week talking to a few different lenders, and so I was in the housing mood.

This weekend was also homecoming weekend at Tech. Leah and her (cute) friend Josh came up, and we hung out a lot this weekend. We went to the game on Saturday afternoon (which we won 10-9), and it brought back lots of memories seeing the mr. and ms. GT candidates on the field. So the best story of the day is this: Kevin was one of the five finalists for Mr. Georgia Tech. He was escorted on the field by his girlfriend Chris. Kevin and Chris are dear friends of mine, and fabulous people. But I digress. Kevin was named Mr. Georgia Tech - Congratulations Kevin! in following tradition, he had to kiss the winner of the freshman cake race. Once completing that duty, he returned to his place on the field and promptly got on one knee and proposed to Chris right there on the field at halftime of Homecoming!!! Right after though, he had to hop in the wreck with Ms. GT (saira), and ride around the field celebrating. YAY!!!! I am so excited for them. They are sooo cute together, and so I suppose now chris is going to be Mrs. GT ;-) or at least the first lady!

No comments: