Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Habitat for Humanity...sans the humanity

I just wanted to post saying that nothing extremely exciting has happened lately.

I spent almost every night last week hanging with friends and catching up, and then this past weekend, thought it would be a great idea to sign up for habitat for Humanity. Big Mistake. It was about 40 degrees and pouring rain, not a light drizzle, or off and on rain, but buckets pouring from the sky type rain. But no, they don't cancel for anything! we had to do landscaping, of all things - lay sod, plant plants, lay pine needles. it was horrible. everyone was miserable, but felt too proud to leave since after all, it was charity work. Oh well. The houses we worked on were for Clark howard's houses that he works on. We went under the cover of a nearby church porch for a moment to snag a picture with Clark.


I went salsa dancing this weekend for the first time, really. I went with Amanda and Avital, who I'd seen just the night before when amanda had a shabbat dinner at her house for about 18 people, which was also fun.

This week has not too much in store, but Greg will be in town from Dallas!! yay =)

1 comment:

Scott said...

Wow, does he have a face for radio.