Tuesday, August 15, 2006
New Project at Work
Last week I found out about a new project I was going to be working on. It is totally Logistics, warehousing, transportation, etc. 100% up my alley. The project is at the Atlanta Airport, and we're submitting the proposal today. I am also excited because this was the first proposal I've done by myself, and it was not cookie cutter at all! I had to actually gut a sample proposal and rewrite the whole thing. The proposed team is a great team as well. It would be me, Trent and Mike. I haven't really ever worked with Trent, but I've heard good things, and so far, it's been good, and I worked 1 on 1 with Mike for a whole project this past winter, and really liked working with him. I am not sure why I am so excited to work on something that has to do with my major. Maybe it is because it's the first time that it's really been so related to what I studied. Maybe it's because IE's take a lot of crap from other engineers, and I just want to prove that we're just as good if not better =) or maybe it's just that it is not toilet paper, so I am excited. Either way, I am pumped for this project, and am really looking forward to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment