Tuesday, May 08, 2007

2 years!

yesterday was the two year mark since I graduated from Georgia Tech. I CAN'T believe it's been that long already! I feel like my parents when I say that time flies and you don't know where it goes. I honestly feel like it was just a few weeks ago when I was on campus.

Now when I return, there are just a few faces left that I know, and it doesn't quite feel like home as much anymore. I really miss walking around all day, and rolling out of bed to go to class. I don't miss studying for tests, but I miss meeting all sorts of amazing people (that are my age) every day.

I love working now. I love having a paycheck, I love that i'm able to live in the same place longer than 2 semesters. I really like that usually I don't have to do work on the weekends. I just miss the fond memories of college.

wow. where has the time gone...

No comments: