Sunday, May 15, 2005

My First Blogger Blog

Well, it occured to me that I wouldn't be able to easily update my webpage from Europe, I finally got a "real" blog. This post is more of a test to see how this program works. Just so you all know, I will try to update this as often as possible both for your own reading pleasure, but also so that I have good notes and records of my trip. If you would like to contact me on my trip, the best option is to email me at belanaomi@gmail.com

So far, this is the itinerary, subject to change. I will be gone May 19-July 12.

Athens
Santorrini
Greece somewhere
Naples
Pompei
Isle of Capri
Rome
Florence
Venice
Munich
salzburg
Vienna
Prague
dresden
copenhagen
stockholm
Herrang
Stockholm
Airplane home

If you have any non-typical or non-tourbook suggestions of where to go in or around any of these destinations, I will be happy to hear them =)

No comments: