Well, I figured since we got my purse from the restaurant, and it was in the mail back to me, that I didn't need to cancel my cards. I guess that was another dumb move on my own part, because as it turns out, though they left some of my cash in the wallet, they swiped my ATM card, and went to town in every gas station in South Florida. Who knew I could buy nearly a thousand dollars of gas in a day!
I hope you're enjoying your fuel, cigarettes, beer, and whatever other junk you spent all my money on. Piece of *&%#.
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yes, I used to like the debit capability. My new card won't have that. it'll just be an ATM card. Thank you Clark Howard ;-)
Thank you Bank of America for putting all the money back in my account the same day, too!
Post a Comment