Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Prince Charming
Well, already this week is interesting and exciting! Monday night Josh (cute Marines guy, Leah's roomate) called to see if I wanted to go to the Marine Ball with him. I've never been to a marine ball! but at the same time, it is in Pensacola, FL THIS weekend. I don't have a dress, and I have plans all weekend that I'd have to cancel. Most importantly of course, I'd also have to miss the Wake Forest vs. GT home game. So needless to say, it was a bit of a decision. Both options sounded like fun. I asked Josh what happens at this event, and he said "well, it's a ball!" so of course, I retorted with "the only balls I've ever heard of are the ones in fairy tales. Josh let me know that he would not really compare to prince charming, but that he'd try, so I let him know I wouldn't be packing my glass slippers. Eventually, I decided to go. I will let you know next week how it goes, but supposedly it is quite a big deal for them. I have to find a dress to wear this week though. I may borrow one if I can find one that fits, otherwise, I'll buy a new dress since I need one anyway, and this is a fabulous excuse for it =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment