Monday, January 16, 2006

recent aquisitions

Well, I got couches. Some friends of friends are moving away, and I got these couches for $200. One of them is even a sleeper sofa! They are in perfect condition, so I am very excited, and happy that I didn't have to spend an arm and a leg on furniture.




Last night, Ethan came over and we hung out and he connected my house wirelessly. He is a genius at this stuff. At least, he knows way more than me. then today, something didn't work, and he knew what it was. Thanks Ethan!! you rock my socks off! =)

I discovered the other day that I can see the statistics on my webpage since I have a counter on it. Here is the daily number of views to my page (not including my own). The peak is the day I sent out the link from the party. Amazing how many people read and click on links sent to them in email. Wow.

No comments: