Friday, January 13, 2006

::yawn::

this was originally part of an email to Josh, sent by me this morning, and then I realized it was so whiney, it deserved to go on my blog.
Last night, my uncle Aaron passed away. he was my mom's little sister's husband, and my cousins Miriam and Rebecca's father. I have known him my entire life, and just saw him last month on the cruise. Aaron, you will be missed =(

I came home last night to stay with my mom since she was pretty torn up about it, and booked her some tickets to FL to spend shiva (the mourning period) with her sister.

On a lighter note today was quite the ordeal. After getting up early, leaving the house and getting my mom to the airport by 6:30 (with the dog in tow), the dog puked in my car. So, I sat in Atl traffic going back to my house with a car smelling of dog puke. I get to my house, let him into the house, bring his bed, toys, food, etc. upstairs, and let him into the patio incase he wanted to pee. I forgot that I'd left my gate open though, so he took that as a cue to run as fast as possible out of my patio and into the free world.

I finally got him, and now I am at work. Friday the 13th has certainly taken it's toll on me so far, and it isn't even 9 am!

No comments: