This week began with a trip to Augusta area for a project. it is ending with crunch time in the office. This weekend is ATLX, which is the Atlanta Lindy Exchange. I am hosting 8 - yes, you read right - people at my house this weekend for the event, and I will probably get no sleep all weekend. It better be fun. Last night I went to Kenny's for dinner, and that was fun, but unfortunately I had to leave really early to get back to my house before matthew came over. He is in town from Austin. We hung out for a bit, and then he convinced me to go out dancing last night. I remember why I stopped going on wednesdays -besides the many other reasons that I won't get into here, it is LATE. I am tired now. Tonight I even have a few things to do, like teach a dance class 9-11, and so I won't catch up tonight either, so this weekend will be shot.
If anyone wants to do something fun saturday, go to Centennial park and you'll see a bunch of really good swing dancers (and me). It should prove to be a nice day if the impending rain doesn't appear, and it'll be warm!
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment