for more pictures of recent events, visit www.belanaomi.com/
Josh came in, and after picking him up from the airport, we went to Amanda's for dinner. I love potluck shabbat. we were a little late, but not so late that we missed dinner, so it was all good. I met some people from Argentina, so hopefully they'll give me some info on cool stuff to do while I'm there.
Saturday afternoon GT played Wake Forest in the ACC championship game. Man, we played poorly for the second week in a row. Our defense was looking good - we allowed 3 field goals, and no touchdowns, but unfortunately, our offense couldn't keep up, and we only scored 2 field goals. Yes, no Touch Downs were scored during the playing of this game) So instead of going to the Orange bowl in Miami, we're going to the gator bowl, back in Jacksonville. oh well. I had a few people over to watch the game, have burgers, and chill, so that was a nice afternoon, but I was exhausted by the end of the game. A 15 minute power nap got me ready for the evening.
At night Josh and I carpooled with Betsy and Josh to the company holiday party. It's always a bit of a formal front. Everyone gets all dressed up and tries to have fun and be social differently than in the office. It is nice to meet everyone's significant others, but funny to see how they complement their partner. Sometime it's a bit surprising. We also get to see everyone a little tipsy as there is an open beer/wine bar all night to have with the food. Well, after we socialized for a bit and got our annual gift (which this year was really nice, -an Ipod!), we headed out and went to Eclipse de Luna for some time to drink and eat together before going home for the night. This is a picture of Lt. Josh, me, Betsy, and Dr. Josh at the holiday party.

Today Moshe had his neighbors from his house over here for lunch, and my parents came as well, but since Josh was in town, we headed out to not kill precious time chilling with Moshe's friends and the 'rents (no offense). So we went and actually just ran some errands - I had a ton of stuff to return and we had some lunch and walked around an outdoor fair at Atlantic Station, and then in the afternoon, dropped Josh at the airport. It was so nice he didn't drive in this time - saved a ton of time on the commute.
I can't believe at the same time, that we've hit December. As a kid, time seems to go so slowly, and now, a whole year has flown by!
No comments:
Post a Comment