I have been in Louisville for 2 days, and was really hoping that today, the third day, I’d have an opportunity to do a few minutes of sightseeing before leaving town. Unfortunately, the machine we came to test is still not working up to par, and so though we won’t be here longer than planned, we won’t get to do anything fun. Being at a plant really wears on you no matter where it is. Standing on cement floors for 10-14 hours a day, wearing steel toes is really fun! Right. Well, at least we’re getting out of here.
Last night, the machine company reps took us out to dinner. Once we were seated, the bartender came to the table and said “good evening gentlemen” I figured it probably just slipped out, but then after he took the orders, he said thank you gentlemen. So I piped in with “and lady” he noticed me and apologized.
Not five minutes later, our server came, and she says “Hello gentlemen, and welcome”. Apparently, last night I looked like a man.
2 comments:
You go girl! Kick ass!
"That's a man baby!!!"
Post a Comment