Well, it's been almost a month since my last post, and I am not even sure what to write about here. Usually I have some great stories about funny things happening in my life, but lately, I've let these things pass and have forgotten to write about them, and of course can't think of anything good to put here now that I have the time to write!
The last few weeks have been really busy. Every weeknight is booked, so I am never home. Mondays I dance at Hot Jam, Tuesdays I teach two dance classes in Decatur, Wednesdays is my day that I don't dance normally, so we go to trivia, but when we can't get our act together for trivia, I have been going to Graveyard tavern to dance to a great live band. Thursdays is Tiny Bunch practice, and of course Friday is Shabbat. The weekends always have something in store.
I have been a bit overwhelmed lately with something every night and having a few awesome projects at work that are fun, but exhausting. I decided this week to take a few weeks off from teaching at down south. I decided that I need one night a week as "discretionary" for a bit, so in a few weeks, my Tuesdays will open.
As always, I try to spend time with friends and family as much as possible, and hosted an impromptu martin luther king day party on Sunday night, and had dancing at one of my house parties for the first time. Meanwhile, Evin, Noah and Kesiah are living here now, so it's awesome to get to see them all the time, and of course spend time with the baby.
We've been working on a new routine with Tiny Bunch, so that is going to be performed for the first time this weekend at Georgia Tech's Dance Marathon, and then again next week at Down South Camp Meeting. It is looking good so far, but we have a lot of practice learn the rest and then practice it, so we have a lot of extra practice sessions over the next two weeks.
Anyway, I have a trip to Oklahoma for work tomorrow for two days, and then it's back to the grind here.
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment