Well, since the last post, I went to 6 flags which was a lot of fun. IT’s cool hanging with all GT students, alumni, faculty, and friends. I rode a lot of the roller coasters, and when we were one step beyond exhausted, we drove home. Ross and I stopped at the Majestic Diner on the way, and the food was much better than I remembered it…or I was much hungrier. Of course, there were other people that we knew there who had also come from six flags, so we chatted a bit, and then headed for my house. Finally got to sleep around 3 am and woke up the next morning to head out to GT to tailgate and get tickets to the game. Standing up for 3 hours before the game and 4 hours in the sun at the game drained my system. I came home and changed to go out to a dance on the other side of town, and stayed a few hours (I had to work the dance for a couple of those hours). The dance was part of an all balboa exchange weekend, and I am not much of a bal dancer, but it was cool watching anyway.
Sunday I was still tired, but I ran a few errands and then went out to Moshe’s for his going away party. He is leaving tomorrow to go to Spain for a year to teach English. The party was fun, and he had some cool friends over.
In keeping up with the non-stop schedule, I went to work yesterday, and left a little bit early to hit a reception at GT for Dean Boyd leaving. It was nice catching up with some of these people. After the reception, I had dinner with Billie and Richard, which was nice as well. From dinner, I went to Hot Jam to dance, and it was a lot of fun because there were still some people in from out of town from this weekend’s shindig of an exchange. I especially liked dancing with Josh from Chicago. He is a good dancer. Julie, a girl I met last week at the Hillel event, showed up as well, so that was cool!
I will try to be more humorous in future posts. I think work fries my brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment