Friday, December 16, 2005

Mobile, AL

I went to Mobile this week for work. I am enjoying working more lately because I have been pulled on more projects. It does mean longer hours, but it also means I won't ever be bored. I am right now on four projects, one a bit east of Atlanta, one in Wisconsin, one in Oklahoma, and one in Mobile. I really hope they go well. I am excited about all of them.

since I was just 45 minutes from Pensacola, Josh was going to come visit me in Mobile, and then it occured to me he was going straight from there to Charlotte (through Atlanta), so we worked it out and I drove with him and kept my return ticket for another time, and as it turns out, my flight was cancelled anyway, so I got here before I would have flying! so that was pretty cool.

No comments: