Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Final week in Augusta

well, my stint here is completing. I am slated until the end of this week, and then I go home. I have managed to schedule quite a busy April - especially with Passover around the corner, but I'll be happy to be home again.

Tomorrow night is my goodbye dinner here. I get to pick the restaurant. Where to?!

I know I haven't had many good blog posts lately, but exciting things just don't happen when you're staying in a hotel for 2 months away from home.


Until now, I have not looked for a roomate actively. I have told friends I am looking, but that's about it. Unfortunately, that hasn't been too fruitful. Should I make a post on craig's list? I don't want some psycho roomate, but it'd be nice to have a roomate to help pay the bills...

No comments: