So far, here are the issues I've had with the hotel:
One day, I came back to find that the cleaning people had removed their gloves and left them in my room. I told the front desk, but the gloves remained there the next day (when I checked out).
I came into the room, and the toilet had pee in it. Not my pee, mind you - no toilet paper was in the toilet.
Another time I checked in, and there were clothes in the closet from whoever was there last - they didn't empty the room.
One day I checked in, and the floor to the bathroom was STICKY it was so dirty
Another time, I checked in, and there was SOMEONE ELSE's hair in the shower.
Today, I came to find that there was an OPEN soap in the shower, and the sheets were used.
Here is the email I just sent to the management of this hotel:
To whom it may concern,
I have been staying at the Country Inn and suites in Augusta weekly for about 6 weeks. Every week I have been here, I have had issues with housekeeping either upon arrival, or throughout the week. I have told the front desk about the problems, and they have always been polite about writing it down in their book, but the issues have NEVER been resolved during my stay. The following are some (but not all) of the housekeeping issues I've had over the past 6 weeks :
- used rubber cleaning gloves were left in my room on the dresser, and not removed for the rest of the week
- bathroom floor was so dirty upon arrival, it was sticky when walking with shoes
- clothes in the closet upon arrival (and remaining for 5 nights)
- urine in the toilet after a cleaning
- hair in the shower upon arrival
- Today, upon checking in late, I found a used bar of soap in the shower, and unwashed sheets on the bed. I requested a room change, and the second room had mud on the bathroom floor. I am now in the third room of the evening.
Others of my colleagues have had issues also in this hotel, most notably the housekeeping staff leaving the door ajar after servicing for the remainder of the day until my colleague's return from work at 8:00 pm - making her personal belongings open to anyone.
I am truly disappointed in the quality of service, and would appreciate a phone call when you receive this message.
Thank you,
**signed me**
**signed me**
2 comments:
that is awful and ridiculous!! Besides your letter, I think you should demand/find a different hotel to stay in. Some of your issues are just plain disgusting
I know that makes your stay in Augusta even more depressing. :( If I were you, I would put my dirty sneakers, dirty socks, etc., either on the front desk or on the breakfast tables. Be sure to sprinkle it with mud (wet mud, preferably) and a few greasy french fries.
mom
Post a Comment